Theme: Connect | Inspire | Empower
7 May, 2016 Hong Kong
The Female Entrepreneurs Day has successfully ended! Over 500+ new generation entrepreneurs, business elite and corporate leaders from different cities and countries attended FED. We received wonderful feedback from the audience, and how the speakers and program had inspired and made them think.
Full of inspirational guest speakers from across the globe, this one-day event aimed to
- provide insights of next generation business models and strategies;
- close the gap on access to resources, mentors and financial investment;
- connect entrepreneurs, executives and professionals through inspiration, insight and opportunities;
- discuss the unique challenges and difficulties in business, work and life that face female entrepreneurs;
- host innovative business workshops covering topics from business pitches, fund raising, PR and marketing, discipline leaders and creative thinking;
- ultimately make it easier for the new generation of entrepreneurs to scale up.
We're warmly welcomed by Cyberport & started the day with a wellness & fitness session...
our incredible speakers...
What You Didn't Know You Needed to Know About Being a Superwoman. Hiam Sakakini, Head of Manager Development, APAC Google
From a Female Founder to an Investor: It's Not You Want to Be the Best. It's Just Something You Have to Do. Carman Chan, Founder and Managing Partner of Click Ventures
Must Listen: The Secrets That Can Possibly Change Your Business And Life. Carman Chan Irene Chu, Partner, KPMG China
How to Become a Successful Female Entrepreneur? Tina Reng, CEO, Auswealth Investment
Those superwomen at panel discussions...
Panel Speakers: Christina Lee, Founder, Global Green Economic Consulting (GGEC); Shalini Mahtani, Co-Founder and Chair, The Zubin Foundation; Julia Charlton, Founder, Charltons Law; Carman Chan, Founder and Managing Partner of Click Ventures
Moderator: Dervla Louli
Panel Speakers: Anna Vanessa Haotanto, Founder, The New Savvy; Alice Chan, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Bank; Elaine Chow, CEO Asia Pacific, Nosipho Community Foundation; Hiam Sakakini, Head of Manager Development, APAC Google
Moderator: Michael Dewolfe
learn the secret formulas at the workshops...
- David Goldsmith, Co-founder, Goldsmith Organisation Learn How to Develop a Creative Mindset for You and Your Company
- Joseph Jeong, Serial Entrepreneur & Investor at Oracle Strategies David vs. Goliath: How a Startup Beat the Big Guys!
- Jon Fritzler, Co-Founder, Sacred Strategy The Mind Lab: Interactive Strategy Session
- Patricia Dwyer, Founder of The Purpose of Business Storytelling: Presentations to Elevator Pitches
- Yuki Doi, Founder & CEO, Worl-D Asset Management Hong Kong From Japan to Asia: My Experience to Grasp Regional Business Opportunities and Path to Success
- Divya Kukar, Industry Manager, Media Agencies, Google Time to Scale Up: How Google Can Help Startups Grow
- Renu Bhatia, Founding Partner, SuperCharger We Can Do It: Ways to Get Funding
Networking! 500+ participants throughout the day!
Thanks to all speakers
Check out more photos on our social media. Thank you very much for your kind support!